A Single-blinded, Randomized, Controlled, Comparative Phase III Study Evaluating the Safety and Effectiveness of EVARREST Fibrin Sealant Patch as an Adjunct to Hemostasis During Cardiovascular Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fibrin (Primary) ; Haemostasis stimulants
- Indications Haemorrhage
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ethicon
- 05 Mar 2016 According to Ethicon media release, data from this trial is part of a pending regulatory submission to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration ("FDA") to expand the indication for EVARREST in the United States.
- 05 Mar 2016 Results published in Ethicon media release.
- 20 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History