A Phase II Study of Carfilzomib in the Treatment of Relapsed/Refractory Mantle Cell Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary)
- Indications Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Sep 2015 Addition of toxicity study of the drug in primary endpoints and change of trial focus fro TU to TU & AR.
- 24 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.