A Phase 2, Single Arm Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Idelalisib in Combination With Rituximab in Patients With Previously Untreated Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia With 17p Deletion
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Idelalisib (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Havasu
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 25 Jun 2017 Results analysing safety of first-line idelalisib with rituximab in patients with B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukaemia with 17p deletion, presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 19 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 30 Apr 2016 This trial was Prematurely ended in Austria and Sweden, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History