Relative Bioavailability of Dabigatran After Administration of Different Dosage Forms of Multiple Doses of 150 mg Dabigatran Etexilate (Hard Capsule, Granules Resolved in Reconstitution Solution, Pellets on Food) in Healthy Male Volunteers (an Open-label, Randomised, Multiple-dose, Three Way Crossover Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Deep vein thrombosis; Embolism; Pulmonary embolism; Stroke; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 19 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Apr 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.