PHASE 2, OPEN-LABEL, MULTICENTER, RANDOMIZED STUDY OF PD 0332991 (ORAL CDK 4/6 INHIBITOR) MONOTHERAPY AND PD 0332991 IN COMBINATION WITH THE ENDOCRINE THERAPY TO WHICH THE PATIENT HAS PROGRESSED IN THE PREVIOUS LINE FOR ER-POSITIVE, HER2-NEGATIVE POST-MENOPAUSAL ADVANCED BREAST CANCER PATIENTS
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Palbociclib (Primary) ; Anastrozole; Exemestane; Fulvestrant; Letrozole
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TREnd
- 31 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Jun 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Incidence of complete response (CR), partial response (PR) or stable disease (SD) 24 weeks (clinical benefit)) as per results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.