A four-week, multicentre, double-blinded, randomised, active- and placebo-controlled, parallel-group trial investigating efficacy and safety of cannabidiol in acute, early-stage schizophrenic patients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cannabidiol (Primary) ; Olanzapine
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 30 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 11 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to a GW Pharmaceuticals media release.