A 12-Week, Multicenter, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Parallel-group Phase 2 Dose Selection Study of Lorcaserin Hydrochloride, an Oral 5-HT2C Receptor Agonist for Smoking Cessation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lorcaserin (Primary)
- Indications Smoking withdrawal
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Arena Pharmaceuticals
- 20 May 2015 Results presented at the 111th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 04 Nov 2014 Results published in an Eisai media release.
- 04 Nov 2014 Primary endpoint has been met (abstinence from smoking, defined as no reported smoking or other nicotine use and an end-expiratory exhaled carbon monoxide measurement of no more than 10 parts per million), according to an Eisai media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History