Open-label, Phase IIIb Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Subcutaneous (SC) Tocilizumab Monotherapy or Combination Therapy With Methotrexate (MTX) or Other Non-biologic Disease Modifying Anti-rheumatic Drugs (DMARDs) in Patients With Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Who Are Being Treated With an Anti-tumour Necrosis Factor (Anti-TNF) Agent and That Have Not Achieved an Adequate Response to Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOZURA
- Sponsors Roche
- 17 Jun 2017 Results of pooled analysis, presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 01 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Aug 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.