A Two-period, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-label, Phase II Study Evaluating the Clinical Benefit of a Maintenance Treatment Targeting Tumor Molecular Alterations in Patients With Progressive Locally-advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Lapatinib (Primary) ; Nilotinib (Primary) ; Pazopanib (Primary) ; Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MOST
- 02 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2020 to 1 Nov 2019.
- 02 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2020 to 1 Feb 2017.
- 29 Sep 2015 Interim results (n=78) presented at the European Cancer Congress 2015