A Multicenter, Global, Observational Study to Collect Information on Safety and to Document the Drug Utilization of Tecfidera™ (Dimethyl Fumarate) When Used in Routine Medical Practice in the Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis (ESTEEM)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dimethyl fumarate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ESTEEM
- Sponsors Biogen
- 28 Apr 2017 1-year safety and efficacy results (n=2025; as of 12 Apr 2017), presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology
- 06 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2022 to 28 Feb 2024.
- 06 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2022 to 28 Feb 2024.