A Multicenter, Global, Observational Study to Collect Information on Safety and to Document the Drug Utilization of Tecfidera™ (Dimethyl Fumarate) When Used in Routine Medical Practice in the Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis (ESTEEM)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dimethyl fumarate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ESTEEM
- Sponsors Biogen
- 28 Oct 2017 Results (n=2011) of post-hoc analysis assessing annualised relapse rate, presented at the 7th Joint Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis and Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis.
- 28 Apr 2017 1-year safety and efficacy results (n=2025; as of 12 Apr 2017), presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology
- 06 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2022 to 28 Feb 2024.