A dose finding study evaluating the safety and tolerability of CAPecitabine and AflIbercept in patients with unresectable metasTAtic colorectaL cancer deemed unsuitable for doublet/ triplet chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CAPITAL
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.
- 26 Nov 2015 Accrual to date is 37% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.