OAG and Decitabine for Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia Patients Greater Than or Equal to 65 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine (Primary) ; Omacetaxine mepesuccinate (Primary) ; Decitabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Dec 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 37 to 60 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.