An open-label, two-stage Phase I/IIa dose escalation study of BT062 in metastatic triple receptor-negative breast cancer and in metastatic transitional cell carcinoma of the urinary bladder
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Indatuximab ravtansine (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bladder cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INTRAIN-BB
- Sponsors Biotest AG
- 06 Sep 2017 This trial has been completed in Germany (End Date: 2017-08-04).
- 23 Jun 2016 This trial was suspended in Germany according to the European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 25 Apr 2014 Patient dosing has begun in this clinical trial, according to an ImmunoGen media release.