An open-label, two-stage Phase I/IIa dose escalation study of BT062 in metastatic triple receptor-negative breast cancer and in metastatic transitional cell carcinoma of the urinary bladder
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Indatuximab ravtansine (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bladder cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INTRAIN-BB
- Sponsors Biotest AG
- 23 Jun 2016 This trial was suspended in Germany according to the European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 25 Apr 2014 Patient dosing has begun in this clinical trial, according to an ImmunoGen media release.
- 25 Mar 2014 Status changed from planning to recruiting, based on information from European Clinical Trials Database.