Phase II Study of Redirected Autologous T Cells Engineered to Contain Anti-CD19 Attached to TCR and 4-1BB Signaling Domains in Patients With Chemotherapy Resistant or RefractoryAcute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tisagenlecleucel-T (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 19 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 29 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by the ClinicalTrials.gov record.