A Phase 2, Multicenter, Multinational, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of ALXN1101 in Pediatric Patients With Molybdenum Cofactor Deficiency (MoCD) Type A Currently Treated With Recombinant Escherichia Coli-derived Cyclic Pyranopterin Monophosphate (rcPMP)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclic pyranopterin monophosphate (Primary)
- Indications Molybdenum cofactor deficiency
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 06 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 07 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.