A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Single-Blind, Dose-Ranging, Crossover Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Intravenous Administration of CINRYZE (C1 Esterase Inhibitor [Human]) for the Prevention of Angioedema Attacks in Children 6 to 11 Years of Age With Hereditary Angioedema
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Complement C1 inhibitor protein (Primary)
- Indications Angioedema; Hereditary angioedema
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire; ViroPharma Incorporated
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Mar 2017 This trial has been completed in Germany as per European Clinical Trials Database record.