A Phase I Study of BKM120 and Rituximab in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Indolent B-Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Buparlisib (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; MALT lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results of safety and preliminary efficacy (n=14) presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 24 Jul 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.