A Phase I Study of BKM120 and Rituximab in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Indolent B-Cell Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Buparlisib (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results of safety and preliminary efficacy (n=14) presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology