A Phase I Study of MEK Inhibitor MEK162 Combined With Idarubicin and Cytarabine Induction in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory RAS-Mutated Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Binimetinib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 26 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 25 Apr 2016 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to suspended because IRB placed protocol On Accrual Hold; IRB review pending.