A 52-week, double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled, parallel-group phase III study with re-randomisation at week 25 to evaluate the efficacy and safety of oral ibodutant 10 mg once daily in female patients with irritable bowel syndrome with diarrhoea (IBS-D)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibodutant (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IRIS-4
- Sponsors Menarini Ricerche
- 17 Mar 2017 This trial has been completed in United Kingdom (end date: 3 Nov 2015).
- 18 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 08 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 May 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.