Synergistic Enteral Regimen for Treatment of the Gangliosidoses (Syner-G)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Miglustat (Primary)
- Indications Gangliosidoses; Tay-Sachs disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Syner-G
- 16 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Mar 2019 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Dec 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Mar 2019 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.