A Randomized Phase III Study of Ibrutinib (PCI-32765)-Based Therapy vs Standard Fludarabine, Cyclophosphamide, and Rituximab (FCR) Chemoimmunotherapy in Untreated Younger Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Mar 2020.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results (n=308) assessing novel associations between mutations, prognostic and clinical parameters in untreated progressive chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.