A Phase I Study of Pomalidomide Given at the Time of Lymphocyte Recovery Following Induction Timed Sequential Chemotherapy With Cytarabine, Daunorubicin, and Etoposide (AcDVP16) in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) and High-Risk MDS
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pomalidomide (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Etoposide
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 12 Jan 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.