Phase IIa Study of Redirected Autologous T Cells Engineered to Contain Anti-CD19 Attached to TCRz and 4-Signaling Domains in Patients With Chemotherapy Relapsed or Refractory CD19+ Lymphomas
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tisagenlecleucel-T (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 21 Dec 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 51 to 57.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results (n=14, datacut-off 24 July 2016) assessing safety and efficacy of CTL019 cells in patients with relapsed or refractory follicular lymphoma, presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results (n=13) presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology