An open-label, multi-center, extension study to evaluate the long-term safety of subcutaneous 240mg QGE031 given every 4 weeks for 52 weeks in allergic asthma patients who completed study CQGE031B2201
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ligelizumab (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis
- 14 Mar 2017 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 02 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 01 Jul 2016 The trial was completed in Germany (end date: 23 Mar 2016).