An 18-months Open Label Phase I Follow-up Study on Patients With Alzheimer's Disease Who Have Completed the AADvac1 Phase I Study 'AXON CO 18700'
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AADvac 1 (Primary) ; Aluminium hydroxide
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms FUNDAMANT
- Sponsors Axon Neuroscience
- 15 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Dec 2016 According to AXON Neuroscience media release, results were presented at the 9th International Conference on Clinical Trials in Alzheimers Disease (CTAD) 2016.
- 15 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Dec 2016.