A Phase 1/2 Study Exploring the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in Combination With Epacadostat (INCB024360) in Subjects With Selected Cancers (KEYNOTE-037/ ECHO-202)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Epacadostat (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer; B cell lymphoma; Colorectal cancer; Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ECHO-202; KEYNOTE-037
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation; Merck & Co
- 30 Oct 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 463 to 508.
- 30 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Feb 2020.
- 30 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Nov 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History