A Phase Ib Open Label Dose Finding Study of BYL719 in Combination With Paclitaxel in Advanced Solid Tumors Followed by Two Expansion Phases in Locally Advanced/Metastatic Chemotherapy Naive HER2 Negative Breast Cancer Patients (HER2- mBC) and in Recurrent and Metastatic Head-and-neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma Patients (HNSCC) Pre-treated With Platinum Based Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alpelisib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Head and neck cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 11 Oct 2016 Results of safety analysis (n=19) presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 11 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Aug 2016.