Comparison of administration of intranasal dexmedetomidine by drops or atomization in children undergoing echocardiography examination: a prospective randomized controlled trial
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dexmedetomidine (Primary)
- Indications Procedural pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Jun 2016 Trial phase changed from phase I to phase IV.
- 03 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed according to results published in the Anaesthesia.
- 03 Mar 2016 Primary endpoint of proportion of children who were satisfactorily sedated, allowing completion of an echocardiographic examination has been met, according to results published in the Anaesthesia.