A Single-Dose, Randomised, Open-Label, Two-Period Crossover Study to Determine the Bioequivalence of the Second Generation Dutasteride and Tamsulosin HCl Combination Capsule in the Fasted State in Healthy Adult Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dutasteride/tamsulosin (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 14 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 14 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by Clinicaltrial.gov record.
- 14 Sep 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by Clinicaltrial.gov record.