A 12 Week, Randomized, Open-Label, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Mastery of Inhaler Technique for Budesonide Formoterol (BF) SPIROMAX (160/4.5 and 320/9 mcg) as Compared to SYMBICORT TURBOHALER (200/6 and 400/12 mcg) as Treatment for Adult Patients With Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide/formoterol (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ELIOT
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 09 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Apr 2015 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.