A Phase I/II Clinical Trial of Sorafenib in Combination With Cisplatin and Docetaxel in Patients With Recurrent/Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck (SCCHN)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Sorafenib (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Hypopharyngeal cancer; Laryngeal cancer; Nasopharyngeal cancer; Oropharyngeal cancer; Salivary gland cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 31 Dec 2017.
- 27 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 13 Apr 2015 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov