A 24-week, Phase 2B, randomized, dose-ranging, active-controlled, parallel-group, multi-center study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of switching subjects from recombinant human erythropoietin to GSK1278863, allowing titration to achieve a hemoglobin target, in haemodialysis-dependent subjects with anaemia associated with chronic kidney disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Daprodustat (Primary)
- Indications Anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 30 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Oct 2014 Trial status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 12 Feb 2014 New trial record