An Open-Label, Phase I, Escalating Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacodynamics of PDS0101 in Subjects With Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia (CIN) and High-risk Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs PDS 0101 (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors PDS Biotechnology Corporation
- 07 Jun 2016 According to PDS Biotechnology media release, the company will present results from this PDS0101 clinical trial at BIO 2016.
- 13 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported in a PDS Biotechnology media release.
- 13 Apr 2016 Results published in the PDS Biotechnology media release.