A Phase II Open-Labeled Study to Evaluate CardioPET as a PET Imaging Agent for Evaluation of Myocardial Perfusion and Fatty Acid Uptake in Subjects With Coronary Artery Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluorine-18 flurorocyclopropylhexadecanoic acid (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease
- Focus Diagnostic use
- Sponsors FluoroPharma
- 26 Sep 2016 Results published in a FluoroPharma media release.
- 26 Sep 2016 Results presented at the 21st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, according to a FluoroPharma media release.
- 25 May 2016 According to FluoroPharma media release, the company announced acceptance of CardioPET data for presentation at 21st Scientific Meeting of the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology.