ALONG: An Open-Label, Multicenter Evaluation of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of Recombinant Factor VIII Fc Fusion Protein (rFVIIIFc) in the Prevention and Treatment of Bleeding in Previously Treated Subjects With Severe Hemophilia A
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Efmoroctocog alfa (Primary) ; Rurioctocog alfa
- Indications Haemophilia A
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms A-LONG; ALONG
- Sponsors Biogen Idec
- 10 Dec 2017 Results of post hoc analysis from A-LONG and ASPIRE studies published in a Bioverativ media release.
- 01 Nov 2017 According to a Bioverativ media release, longitudinal analysis from the study will be presented at the 59th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology (ASH) 2017.
- 31 Oct 2017 An interim post hoc analysis from A-LONG and ASPIRE studies published in a Bioverativ Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History