B-LONG: An Open-Label, Multicenter Evaluation of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of Recombinant, Long-acting Coagulation Factor IX Fc Fusion Protein (rFIXFc) in the Prevention and Treatment of Bleeding in Previously Treated Subjects With Hemophilia B
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eftrenonacog alfa (Primary) ; Nonacog alfa
- Indications Haemophilia B
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms B-LONG
- Sponsors Biogen Idec
- 11 Dec 2017 Results published in the Bioverativ media release.
- 27 Nov 2017 According to a Bioverativ media release, based on interim data from the B-YOND trial and final data from the Kids B-LONG pediatric study the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved updated labeling for ALPROLIX the leading extended half-life therapy for the treatment of adults and children with hemophilia B.
- 01 Nov 2017 According to a Bioverativ media release, longitudinal analysis from the study will be presented at the 59th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology (ASH) 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History