An Open Label, Single Dose Study to Assess Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of KAE609 in Adult Patients With Acute, Uncomplicated Plasmodium Falciparum Malaria Mono-infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cipargamin (Primary)
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 16 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Jul 2014 As per Consensus agreement of a Data Monitoring Committee (DMC), 3 three more cohorts are added to obtain more safety data of next three dosage levels.
- 18 Jul 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 10 to 48 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.