A Single Arm, Open Label Study of the Safety, Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetics of SPRIX (intranasal ketorolac tromethamine) in 0 to 11 year-Old Patients Undergoing Open Surgical Procedures
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ketorolac (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Sponsors Egalet; Luitpold Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Sep 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.