An Observer-blind Study to Evaluate the Safety, Reactogenicity and Immunogenicity of GSK Biologicals' Investigational Vaccine GSK2838504A When Administered to COPD Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2838497A (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilus infections; Pneumococcal infections; Respiratory tract infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms NTHI 004
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals
- 05 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Apr 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Apr 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.