A Phase 2b Study of Immune Checkpoint Inhibition With or Without Dorgenmeltucel-L (HyperAcute Melanoma) Immunotherapy for Stage IV Melanoma Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dorgenmeltucel-L (Primary) ; Ipilimumab; Nivolumab; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NewLink Genetics Corporation
- 29 Oct 2015 Treatment arms changed from 2 to 6 as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov record.
- 28 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov record.
- 31 May 2014 The trial protocol presented at 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.