A Phase 2 Trial of Regorafenib as A Single Agent in Advanced and Metastatic Biliary Tract Carcinoma/Cholangiocarcinoma Patients Who Have Failed First-line Chemotherapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Regorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Biliary cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=37) assessing the efficacy and safety of regorafenib as a single agent in advanced or metastatic biliary carcinoma/cholangiocarcinoma patients who failed systemic chemotherapy, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.