An Open-Label, Multicenter, Evaluation of the Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of Recombinant Human Coagulation Factor IX Fusion Protein (rFIXFc) in the Prevention and Treatment of Bleeding Episodes in Previously Treated Subjects With Hemophilia B
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eftrenonacog alfa (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia B
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms B-YOND
- Sponsors Biogen; Bioverativ
- 13 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 13 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 10 Sep 2017 This trial has been completed in Poland.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History