A Phase 1b Study of Ibrutinib Combined With R-DHAP or R-DHAOx in Patients With B-cell Lymphomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Oxaliplatin; Rituximab
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms BIBLOS
- 06 Dec 2016 Preliminary results (n=25) assessing safety and efficacy presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 19 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Nov 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Oct 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.