A Phase Ib/II, Open-Label Study Evaluating the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of GDC-0199 (ABT-199) in Combination With Rituximab (R) or Obinutuzumab (G) Plus Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, Vincristine, and Prednisone (CHOP) in Patients With B-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL) and DLBCL
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Venetoclax (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Obinutuzumab; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 29 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 27 Feb 2020.
- 29 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results (n=56)presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology