A Phase 2 Double Blind, Parallel Group, Placebo Controlled, Randomized, Dose Ranging Study To Assess The Efficacy, Safety And Tolerability Of PF-04950615 Following Twice Monthly Subcutaneous Doses In Hypercholesterolemic Japanese Subjects Who Are Receiving A Stable Dose Of Atorvastatin Or Treatment Naïve
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bococizumab (Primary) ; Atorvastatin; Ezetimibe
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.