A Phase 1, First-in-Human, Single-Dose, Open-Label, Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Imaging Study of [68Ga]MLN6907 in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gallium 68 MLN 6907 (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 03 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 11 Jan 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Feb 2014 New trial record