A Multinational, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Once Daily Oral Administration of Laquinimod (0.6 or 1.5 mg) in Patients With Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis (PPMS) Phase 2
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Laquinimod (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARPEGGIO
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 11 Nov 2016 According to an Active Biotech media release, results from this study are expected in the second half of 2017.
- 07 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Oct 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.