A Multinational, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Once Daily Oral Administration of Laquinimod (0.6 or 1.5 mg) in Patients With Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis (PPMS) Phase 2
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Laquinimod (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARPEGGIO
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 01 Dec 2017 According to an Active Biotech media release, Data from the trial will be presented at a future scientific conference and the full results will be published.
- 01 Dec 2017 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Percent brain volume change (PBVC))
- 28 Nov 2017 This trial has been completed in Germany (2017-10-01).